We are looking for new board members!
Are you interested in how the ICU works and you want to actively participate in organizing events or helping out maintaining our IT-infrastructure? Are you interested in university politics and want to stand up for our students? Then become a part of the ICU board!
The board is elected annually at the general assembly in September and takes care of the organization of the ICU in a pro bono manner. If you want to give feedback to the board or want to join us, you have come to the right place.
- Build an interesting network of students and alumni
- Gain valuable experience outside of your studies
- Receive a job reference for applications
- Your commitment will be mentioned in your final diploma
- Get discounts at events & on the “Snowdayz”
- Access to the ICU Lounge and its workspaces
Have we sparked your interest? Then come over to the ICU Lounge or write us an email.